1. Don’t let anyone shame you for doing resolutions . It can give you a short term boost to start, it’s your responsibility to sustain it
2. Don’t be afraid to be kinder or more disciplined, You can alter your lives by altering your attitude.
3. Let no one make you feel inadequate! You are work in progress, WE all are work in progress.
IT’S ALL IN THE MIND
4. The place you are is not where you belong; you belong where you believe.
5. If you continue to tell yourself you can’t do it, if you continue to behave defeated, you will remain defeated.
6. Repeat your affirmations. Tell you how great you are, tell you the great exploits you will do. Then call yourself to a meeting and strategize on how you will get there.
7. Talent without access can be useless sometimes. In 2019, build relationships.
8. Don’t let anyone shame you from networking. Let them call it social climbing it’s their perspective, you focus on network expansion for your prospective.
9. Find space to nurture your soul. We know some people don’t like the extroverted stuff so find space to nurture who you are.
10. Put a prize on your time, your thoughts, your actions it will sharpen your perspective.
11. Watch your numbers. If it’s not making you money it’s probably taking your money.
12. One of my best discoveries of 2018 was the mute button. Anything that robs you of your peace of mind, MUTE. Keeps your sanity and offends no one.
14. If you are doing what you are doing because of what people are doing. What will you do when they start doing something else?
15. This 2019, live for purpose, be clear on your mission.
16. No matter how much pearls you place on swines, they will end up in the gutter.
17. And yourself, don’t be a swine either!
18. Don’t just keep close those who are of benefit to you, also remember to be a reason of thanksgiving to others.
20. Stop wasting your water on dead things, it will wear you out.
21. Stop feeding the beast, it will eat you up.
21. Stop feeding your fears, it will hold you back.
22. Comfort can be an enemy of greatness. In 2019, GO fast, GO hard, GO twice!