Never make friends with people who have no core values.
These are people who place money above anything else even above relationship. Money is important but there are some more other things that are very necessary.
1. Integrity is cash. Truthfulness.
2. Dignity is cash. Self worth and respect. This involve knowing what you should say and not to say, where you should be found and not to be found.
3. Humility is cash. Being humble and respecting the ideas of others and the value they posses. Starting with the gate-man to the CEO. Humility is different from eye service or slavery.
4. Learnability is cash. Ability to learn new and positive habits and unlearn unproductive and bad habits.
5. Curiosity is cash. The ability to continue to question the status quo and looking for means or ways to improve.
6. Network is cash. The kind of friends you roll with, will determine the kind of place you roll to.
You may want to add other types of cash.
Hammed Kayode Alabi ©2019