It’s been a long time…. I’ve been working underground to make this work. Now I woke up to something really interesting and something I found really important on my whatsapp chats and I decided. Normally I’m a sucker for random broadcast messages but the caption caught my attention. If you’re a Nigerian it definitely would! Lol…
How well have you decided to enter 2018? This note below gives an idea or steps on how to embrace the New Year!
No what is Your *PDP* for 2019?
Your *PDP* is Your *Personal Development Plans*.
Your *PDP* must be a *Detailed, Well-Structured, Articulated and Written Plan* that will demand your *loyalty and commitment*.
Your *PDP Guide* must include the following:
1. *Building Spiritual Capacity* (Moving from Just *Relationship* to Quality *Fellowship* with Your *God*)
2. *Inspirational And Motivational Books* to *Read* in 2019 (weekly, monthly or quarterly)
3. *Professional And Career Development* Seminars, Conferences or Workshops to attend. (either *Paid or Free*)
4. *Mentors and Coaches* you must *connect* with in 2019, that will *add great value* to your life and work.
5. *Relevant/Additional Skills* to *Develop* or *Sharpen* to enhance your ability to *SERVE* people and *EARN* more.
6. *Events, Places, Cities And Nations* To *Visit* for personal *relaxation, recreation and education*.
7. *Networks or Associations* to join, that will serve as *leverages* for *opportunities* and *connections* (online or offline)
8. What *Products or/and Services* will you be creating in 2019 to multiply *IMPACT* and increase *INCOME*.
9. *Negative Relationships or Friendships* to cut off (that *drains personal energy*)
10. *Wise and Intelligent Investments* to *undertake* in 2019.
11. *Negative Habits, Attitudes and Behaviours* to *confront* and *conquer*.
12. *Positive Habits, Attitudes and Behaviours* to *cultivate* in 2019.
Let Your *Plans* Begin