Book Reviews

THE UGLIEST FROGS ARE THE BEST TO BE EATEN

#Books, #Book,

Ooops…. Did she just say eat some ugly frogs? Yuck…. Oh well, I did say eat those frogs and most definitely start with the ugliest of them all…. This is what I learned from reading the book,  “Eat That Frog” by Brian Tracy. Trust me when I say I wasn’t anything close to liking books but I learned early on the usefulness of opening a good book a day, and this particular book helped to save me from procrastination. This book talks about being the one stop person for getting any task done and on time too, within schedule. This book emphasizes on the need to a lid lazying around and shifting tasks especially the important once that are useful to one’s career or profession.

Brian Tracy here labelled “Tasks” as “Frogs” and encouraged individuals to take on the most crucial tasks which are always avoided due to their importance… Starting this book this year has got to be one thing I’m thankful to God for and my Reading Club too….

Here are some quotes I picked form the book

“The most productive people take the time to create a work area where they enjoy spending time.” Brian Tracy

The world is full of people who are waiting for someone to come along and motivate them to be the kind of people they wish they could be. The problem is that no one is coming to the rescue.” Brian Tracy

One of the most important requirements for being happy and productive is for you to guard and nurture your energy levels at all times.” Brian Tracy

“Learn what you need to learn so that you can do your work in an excellent fashion.” Brian Tracy

“There is no limit to how far or how fast you can advance expect for the limits you place on your own imagination.” Brian Tracy

Since you must procrastinate anyway, decide today to procrastinate on low-vale activities.” Brian Tracy 

“Success in one any area requires tons of discipline. Self-discipline, self-mastery and self-control are the basic building blocks of character and high performance.” Brian Tracy

amara_36_original

“The more tired you get, the worst is your work and the more mistakes you make.” Brian Tracy

“It is not what happens to you but the way that you interpret the things that are happening to you that determines how you feel.” Brian Tracy 

“Your level of self-esteem, how much you like and respect yourself, is central to your levels of motivation and persistence.” Brian Tracy

“It’s been said that you should never share your problems with others because 80 percent of people don’t care about your problems anyway and the other 20 percent are kind of glad that you’ve got them in the first place.” Brian Tracy

“Since you must procrastinate anyway, decide today to procrastinate on low-vale activities.” Brian Tracy 

“Success in one any area requires tons of discipline. Self-discipline, self-mastery and self-control are the basic building blocks of character and high performance.” Brian Tracy 

Have you read the book yet? Are you still wondering when you’re going to start smashing those reading goals? Well,  it’s never too late to start!

P. S. I belong to a reading group that’s open for everyone, anywhere. Want in? Send a message!

Chukukere Amarachi is an Artistic Nigerian Social Impact Advocate, Blogger, Communications & Media Enthusiast, Aspiring Social Entrepreneur and Trainer who promotes and believes in sustainable livelihoods for all. She seeks to inspires a global audience with her voice, business, community development projects and advocacy messages. Her Goal Building an enabling environment for great potentials to thrive. She can be really goofy and playful, is attracted to exotic dishes and locations and wouldn't mind owning a private jet, oh yeah! She's a strong believer and follower of Jesus Christ. For her people who cook, create, explore and travel have a spot in my heart ♥

0 comments on “THE UGLIEST FROGS ARE THE BEST TO BE EATEN

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: