It is a great opportunity to volunteer with Fresh & Young Brains Development Initiative under the YFarm ( Youth Farm) Project. It volunteered from August 2017 – December 2017 as the Social Media Manager. It was an experience never to be forgotten as it built my capacity on social media management and documentary photography. While in this position I,
- Built and maintained positive online presence targeting related audience, brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Maintained and supplied online content, planned and executed digital campaigns
- Analyzed social media activity on a 1 million database signature on food security in Nigeria.
- Ignited and ran campaigns on social media platforms for increased investment in Agriculture and the impact of climate change.
- Measured and reported performance of all digital campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborated with internal teams, similar agencies and vendor partners.
- Acquired knowledge of website analytic tools (Google Analytics) and ads serving tools (Facebook, Instagram).
Activities carried out during this period includes:
- The #YFarm 2nd African Youth Agric. Festival in October, 2017 where I also served as a Red Carpet Host.
- 10th Edition of The National Agric Show in October, 2017 at Keffi, Nasarawa.
- NYSC Flash Mob where alongside my colleagues jointly sensitized Corp Members on the #United4Food Campaign Endorsement. I also carried out interviews.
- #Mad4Nija Peace Carnival where I volunteered to push content online as well as engage audience to sign the #United4Food Campaign Petition.